Early Childhood [3-K]
During these services kids will experience the best of large group and small group times. They will start in their own classrooms, then move to a large group room with changing themes, characters, puppets, worship, and more! Some kids enjoy this time so much they describe it as "Riverside's TV show!"
In Early Childhood we walk through the bible each year in chronological order to give all our kids a grasp of the amazing concepts in God's Big Story!
All children must be checked-in using our online system (register here).
The Adventure begins this Summer!
Meet us in the park to connect with other parents of preschoolers and have FUN together! We will have a few games and a craft planned during this time as well as a short lesson. Feel free to pack a lunch and stay later with other families.
NOTE: While these events are intended for preschoolers and their parents, all families are welcome to meet us at the park.
- June 26 - Ellison Park (811 East River Street, Monticello)
- July 10 - Lions Park (21960 Co Rd 5, Big Lake)
- August 7 - West Bridge Park (Hwy 25 $ West River Street, Monticello)
Camp Truth JR
Wednesday, July 24th
All 4 year olds (by 6-1-13) through 1st grade can experience a day at Summer Camp!
- Parents Drop kids off at Camp Chi Rho between 10:15-11am
- 10:15-11:00- Registration/Craft Time
- 10:00-12:00- Games
- 12:00-12:30- Lunch
- 12:30-1:00- Worship/Lesson Time
- 1:00-1:45- Water Activity
- 1:45-2:00- Snack
- 2:00- Parents Pick-up Kids at camp Chi Rho
Please contact our Kids Ministry Team!